...except it's for Britney Spears' team, and these ppl clearly have no idea what 'digital media' even means. Lord, I don't even know how to react to people who talk like this (e.g., "leveraged by a branded social network.")
IF, for some reason, this sounds appealing to you, let me know and I can try forwarding on your resume.
Job Posting - Britney Spears 2.0 Media Manager
Thu Jan 8, 2009 3:43 pm (PST)
Hey H-Bomb Britney Fans,
Brandcasting Unlimited currently manages BritneySpears.com and all Britney's digital media and online properties (YT, Fb, MS, Twitter, ect). We are looking for a Social Media guru to help manage Britney's network and other high profile branded networks, the job description and responsibilities are listed below.
- Manage a high profile branded online network of digital properties for one of World's top celebrities.
- Responsible for driving and optimizing traffic from exclusive photos and videos.
- Decide which content to feature on the branded social network's blogs, discussion forms, and other features.
- Work with Talent and management to ensure that new and approved content is constantly being added to the network.
- Moderate videos, photos and comments added to the network.
- Manage a team of Administrators to assist you with Managing the network.
- Develop interactive programs such as contests, for Members of the social network.
- Design new skins of the social network and assign Administrators.
- Produce marketing campaigns via email and on other websites to spread the awareness of the network.
- Manage the social networks' traffic analytics reports and Membership data.
- Engage with fans by posting messages, responding to questions, and moderating discussions.
- Analyze community activity and conversation to deliver key learnings to advise content strategy and brand positioning.
Jobs Skills Needed:
- You are a Social media expert with Googloe Analytics, SEO and SEM experience.
- You have experience building, launching and managing communities online.
- You are addicted to social networks such as MySpace and Facebook, technology and social media blogs, and playing around with new technologies such as Twitter. You are constantly thinking about how they can be leveraged by a branded social network.
- You love creating and maintaining relationships.
- You are an analytics nerd and adore metrics because they show-off your success and help you determine new goals.
- You have some design / photo-shop experience.
- You know how to moderate content and when to ban party crashers.
- You are a popular culture addict and passionate about the intersection of Silicon Valley and Hollywood.