1. My cousins and I chowing down on Bob's Doughnuts at the historic 3rd Street Farmer's Market
2. Sweets at the Farmer's Market
4. Amazing, creamy tortilla soup with avocado, and tacos: chicken simmered in peanut sauce, and savory albondigas (Mexican meatballs) over soft handmade corn tortillas. From Loteria in the Farmer's Market.
5. Homemade breakfast for two (me and my friend Jane): eggs over easy, wheat toast, fried Spam, and fresh fruit salad (nectarines, bushberries, and bananas)
6. The most tender and delectable spinach-ricotta ravioli ever, slathered in rich pesto sauce, at Rosti Tuscany Kitchen (Father's Office was closed for lunch -_______-)
7. Mouth watering roasted chicken in citrus marinade, with white rice, black beans and plantains. From Versailles Cuban Food in Culver City.
8. Nighttime at the Farmer's Market