I'm taking the oodles of time I don't have and putting some finishing touches on the tiny mouse-hole (as my mom calls it) studio apartment I've lived in for 4 months. One things I realized I needed was a bathroom clock, for two reasons:
- I need to keep track of the time when I'm taking a shower or a No. 2.
- I have too much framed art as it is, and wanted to introduce a more sculptural element into the bathroom's decor.
A few other conditions I wanted to meet as I embarked on my search for the perfect clock:
- It does not make sense for me to spend more than $25 on a clock at this stage in life.
- Much of my decor is already a bit flowery, so I wanted something sleek and anti-froufy.
- There isn't a ton of color in the bathroom so I wanted a spot of color, but this is not a necessity.
- I would prefer something with numbers, just because it's easier.