- Somewhere in the southern hemisphere
- Somewhere domestic: New Mexico, New Orleans, Yellowstone, Hawaii
- Somewhere local: Tahoe in the summer, Big Sur weekend, etc.
- Major closet overhaul 2x this year.
- Rule: If I wouldn't pin it, I don't keep it, and I certainly won't buy it.
- Buy 1 serious designer piece (still haven't done this, three years running).
- Settle on and stick to a better skincare and hair care regimen.
- Speak more slowly and stop using meaningless words in everyday conversation ("seriously," "like," "totally").
Time & Money
- Don't be afraid to use professionals where time can be saved for better uses. This means hire a good house cleaner, a good seamstress, a cab/driver when necessary, a masseuse, an aesthetician, and enlist the help of professionals to manage my space/environment better than I can.
- Get my finances and investments in order, for crying out loud.
Health & Spirituality
- Journal at least 1x/day, even if it's just a sentence.
- Read Scripture at least 1x/day, even if it's just a verse.
- Pray at least 1x/day, even if it's just a "Thank You."
- Exercise at least 3x/week, even if it's just a walk down the street.
- Stop cursing
- Spend no more than 1 hour a day on any social network: Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube.
- Sleep <7 hours no more than 1 night/week.
Personal Projects & Organization
- Learn how to code using codecademy.com
- Finish my darn wedding photo album
- Finish my darn honeymoon photo album
- Finish organizing all my digital files
- Finish organizing all my digital photos
- Back everything up!!!
- Process all remaining work files/papers
- Recover all my old music and load onto iphone
- Finish The Far Pavilions FINALLY
- Read a biogoraphy of Genghis Khan
- Cook: Julia Child's boeuf bourguinon, French macarons, homemade bread, cultured butter